House/Casata de Natali
The House of Natali is an old noble family from the Republic of Ragusa. The family originated in Italy and moved to Dubrovnik/Ragusa in 1667. On July 30 1667 Giovanni de Natali was admitted to the council of Dubrovnik.
The three sons of the Count Petar Natali (1727 - 1801) (military officer, Colonel, who served the Russian Tsar, Republic Ragusa `s senator), (son of Jerolim de Natali, a military officer of the rank of colonel who fought in the Crimean War 1735, 1736, 1737, who served the Russian Tsar and Sofía de Trann, daughter of the General Antonio de Trann (who was married in 1774 with Maria (Mane) la Tour de Chambery (1744 - 1782), (daughter of the General Carlo de Mesnil de la Tour), they had 3 sons and 1 daughter:
- Giovanni Hieronimus de Natali, born in Dubrovnik/Ragusa on 8 March 1775 +1853.
- Carlo Antonio de Natali, born in Dubrovnik/Ragusa on 1 October 1768 + 1857.
- Hieronimus Frano Marijan de Natali, born in Dubrovnik/Ragusa on 12 March 1778 +1862.
- Maria de Natali (*1774 - +1861). She married Frano Ghetaldi-Gondola, and was born in Dubrovnik October 20, 1743, died December 17, 1798. They had two sons Sigismondo and Mateo.
The Natali received their confirmation of nobility from the Austrian Empire after the end the Republic of Ragusa.
- Siebmacher's Wappenbuch Band 29, Königreich Dalmatien Seite: 16
- Relazione della rivoluzione fattavi dai Ragusei contro li Francesi l’anno 1813 perricuperare la patria liberta scritta dal Colonello Conte Giovanni di Natali Patrizio Raguseo